Mon 23rd – Fri 27th October 2017
Mornington Peninsula Ladies Golf Tour
Tee off to the tune of the thundering Bass Strait and putt above jaw-dropping coastal views in the region known as ‘The Cups’ for its proliferation of superb courses. Sample your way around the Mornington Peninsula’s boutique cellar doors for the region’s renowned Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Shiraz, Pinot Gris and Pinot Grigio on our 2017 Mornington Peninsula Ladies Golf Tour.
On this tour, we will stay in the beautiful village of Sorrento, a gorgeous heritage village with historic limestone buildings that line the main street. The village offers stylish shopping, with more than 60 retail outlets including boutiques, interior design stores, galleries and antique outlets. Naturally, the cafes, restaurants and designer ice-cream are superb.
This extraordinary region has been likened by many leading golf writers and top players to California’s Monterey, Scotland’s Fife and the Hamptons near New York.
Choose to join the Mornington Peninsula Ladies Golf Tour group on a wine tasting & sculpture tour of the Mornington Peninsula followed by lunch or if you’d prefer we have many other other options for your day at leisure. You may prefer to join a private cooking class where you will learn how to hand make sausages or learn how to make pasta, followed by wine tasting and lunch. Or maybe you’d prefer for us to arrange for you a Day Spa Experiences with your choice of massages, facials, manicures or pedicures? It’s your trip, so you let us know what suits you!
- 5 Days / 4 Nights’ accommodation at the Hotel Sorrento – 4 star
- 4 Rounds of golf including:
The National Golf Club – Old Course
The Dunes Golf Links
Moonah Links Golf Club – Legends Course
St Andrews Beach Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds
- Group airport / hotel / golf / winery transfers
- Welcome drinks and canapes function
- Daily breakfast
- Farewell three course dinner & presentation
- Golf competition
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by Golf & Tours host, Ainslie Saunders
- Full Day Mornington Wine Tasting Tour and Lunch at Montalto Vineyard
- Day Spa Experiences – Massages, Facials, Manicures/Pedicures etc
- Private Cooking Class Handmade Sausage or Pasta Making Cooking Experiences
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to see some of what the gorgeous Mornington Peninsula has to offer, at your own pace. Why not get your partner or a friend to join you!