Thurs 22nd – Sun 25th February 2018
Queenstown Golf Tour
Fully Escorted by Precision Golf’s Ray Hawkins & Brad McIntosh
This tour is open to women and men
With world class golf courses all within a short drive of Queenstown, coupled with fantastically scenic lake and mountain landscapes, exceptional food and wine, this is the perfect destination for a golf tour.
Precision Golf is the most technically advanced teaching and club fitting studio in Australia. Ray Hawkins & Brad McIntosh from Precision Golf are two PGA Professionals who really know golf and adhere to the principle that the best teachers teach people, not theories. They’re also down to earth and like to have a good time, so with them hosting this tour, it’s guaranteed to improve you golf while being plenty of fun.
This trip is suitable for golfers (Women & men) of all abilities as the tour includes golf clinics, as well as tips and instruction from Ray & Brad.
Staying on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, at the centrally located Novotel Lakeside Queenstown, you will be literally steps away from bars, restaurants, shopping, art galleries, day spas and great coffee.
- 4 Days / 3 Nights’ accommodation at the Novotel Lakeside Queenstown – 4 star
- 3 Rounds of golf including:
Jacks Point Golf Club
Millbrook Golf Resort
Queenstown Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds
- Golf Clinics with with PGA Professionals Ray Hawkins & Brad McIntosh
- Group airport / hotel / golf transfers
- Golf competition
- Golf tips & instruction
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by PGA Professionals Ray Hawkins & Brad McIntosh
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to see some of what the gorgeous South Island of New Zealand has to offer, at your own pace. Why not get your partner or a friend to join you!