Mon 7th – Fri 11th May 2018
Slow down and chill out on a Byron Bay Ladies Luxury Golf Retreat
Fully escorted by PGA Professional Jessica Cowie
There’s nothing quite like a mini-break with idyllic beaches, unspoilt hinterland, picturesque golf courses and friends to help recharge and re-fuel the soul. This Byron Ladies Golf Tour, will be fully escorted by PGA Professional Jessica Cowie. Jess was a regular competitor on tour and has recently retired from competition to concentrate on teaching and hosting tours. This is fantastic for Golf & Tours! She will be sharing her extensive knowledge and experience and running golf clinics throughout the Byron Ladies Golf Tour to help improve our golf.
This Byron Ladies Golf Tour is open to ladies of all golfing abilities. If you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced golfer, everyone is catered for. Whether you want to improve your golfing skills or confidence, or you just want a relaxing break to recharge, you can do it. This is your trip.
On this golf holiday we will be playing some of Northern NSW’s most picturesque courses, including Byron Bay, Coolangatta Tweed, Ballina and Ocean Shores Golf Club’s. We are staying at the 5 star Byron at Byron Resort & Spa, in lush rainforest surrounds, with poolside daybeds, a private beach, award winning day spa (with six treatment rooms) and cosy suites.
When not on the golf course, there will be plenty of time to soak up some sunshine, salt and sand.
We’ll indulge in revitalising massages, facials and spa treatments, and unwind with morning yoga classes. We’ll have time to shop in true Byron style, at the many unique lifestyle stores that offer an eclectic fusion of raw and bohemian-inspired fashion and interiors. The town has some great boutiques for holiday shopping. You may want to start with an empty suitcase! The Bay is also home to a host of ambitious eating and drinking experiences for us to enjoy, and we will. Did someone say espresso martini?
Ladies golf holidays are all about relaxing and enjoying yourself. A golf retreat in Byron Bay with Golf & Tours is a stress free, rejuvenating getaway.
Soak up the beauty of your luxury, 5 star accommodation at The Byron at Byron, and tend to the needs of the body and soul with access to their Day Spa and daily yoga. Positioned only minutes to the iconic melting pot of town, this is the perfect place to get away from it all. On our Byron Ladies Golf Tour we are giving you permission to unwind, relax and rejuvenate. Byron Bay is a town that manages to combine the carefree finesse of the 60’s with modern day cool.
Byron Ladies Golf Tour
- 4 Nights’ accommodation at The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa – 5 star
- 4 Rounds of golf including:
Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club – River Course
Byron Bay Golf Club
Ocean Shore Country Club
Ballina Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds
- 2 Golf Clinics with PGA Professional Jessica Cowie
- Group airport / hotel / golf transfers
- Scheduled shuttles 3 times per day to Byron Bay township
- Daily yoga class
- Bicycle hire
- Guided morning Farmers Market tour with Byron at Byron’s head chef, Gavin Hughes
- Welcome drinks and canapes function
- Continental Breakfast Daily
- Lunch at Ocean Shores Country Club
- Farewell dinner & presentation
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Golf competition
- Golf tips & instruction
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by PGA Professional Jessica Cowie
- Day Spa Experiences – Massages, Facials, Manicures/Pedicures etc
- Two course lunch at Three Blue Ducks at The Farm Byron Bay – Includes return transfers and two course set menu lunch. We have a 1:30pm reservation so there will be plenty of time for you to indulge in morning day spa treatments etc
- Private golf lesson with PGA Professional Jessica Cowie
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip in Byron Bay, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to have your partner or a friend to join you! Explore more, at your own pace.