28 January – 1 February 2018
Pebble Beach 2018 Garmany Pro-Am Golf Tour
Fully escorted by PGA Professional Jessica Cowie
The legendary Pebble Beach, between Monterey and Carmel in California, is on most golfers list of top courses to play. Home of five US Open Championships and the site of the 2019 Championship, Pebble Beach is a true bucket list experience.
Join Golf & Tours and PGA Professional Jessica Cowie as one of three amateurs, and play this historic links in the Garmany Pro Am from 28 Jan – 1 Feb 2018.
This tournament will be played the week before the PGA Tour’s AT&T Pro-Am, while the course is set up in full tournament conditions. An absolutely unforgettable experience.
You will stay at the idyllic 5 star Inn at Spanish Bay, which is nestled among majestic Monterey pines—and fronted by the links golf course that touches some of the most breathtaking coastline in the world.
As part of the Pro-Am you will play three rounds of golf with motorised carts and a forecaddie for the group at Pebble Beach Golf Links, The Links at Spanish Bay and Spyglass Hill Golf Course.
- 4 Nights 5-Star Accommodation at The Inn at Spanish Bay – Forest View Rooms (upgrades to Ocean View rooms available for a supplemental charge)
- Entry into the 2018 Garmany Pro-Am Tournament
- 3 Rounds of Bucket List Golf, including Forecaddies and motorised carts at
Pebble Beach Golf Links
The Links at Spanish Bay
Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- Two Dinners with Beer and Wine
- Two Cocktail Receptions
- Daily Breakfast
- Team Competition
- Pro Competition
- Daily Prizes
- Return group airport transfers from San Francisco (approx 2hrs)
- Group hotel / golf transfers
- Golf tips & instruction from PGA Professional Jessica Cowie
- Fully escorted by PGA Professional Jessica Cowie
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip in the United States, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to have your partner or a friend join you! Explore more, at your own pace.