13th – 23rd August 2019
Fully Guided Ladies Canada Golf Holiday
Vancouver, Whistler and Kelowna
Defined by its Pacific Coastline and mountain ranges, British Columbia has some of Canada’s most striking scenery. Golf courses carved into the vast wilderness challenge you to pay attention to your game while surrounded by breathtaking views.
Join us as we play 6 of British Columbia’s most beautiful and highly ranked golf clubs over 11 days. See for yourself why this region has been named as one of the top-ten golfing destinations in the world.
Your experienced and friendly Host will be there to ensure this is a trip to remember. She will take care all of the little details so that all you have to worry about is which club to hit next, and which post-round drink you’ll be having at the 19th!
With day spas, wineries, lakes, hiking trails and shops, there’s plenty to offer us when we are off the greens. Golf & Tours are après golf specialists!
Whilst staying at the Predator Ridge Resort, we will have a 1 hour golf clinic with PGA of Canada Professional, Kyla Inaba. Kyla has five years of professional playing experience on the Symetra Tour, Australian Ladies Tour, and the former Canadian Women’s Tour.
- 10 Nights’ accommodation
Vancouver – Pan Pacific Vancouver – Deluxe Room – 2 nights
Whistler – Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa – Hilton Room – 5 nights
Kelowna – Predator Ridge Resort – Studio Suite – 3 Nights
- 6 Rounds of golf including:
Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
Big Sky Golf & Country Club
Nicklaus North Golf Club
Gallagher’s Canyon Golf & Country Club
Predator Ridge Resort
Furry Creek Golf & Country Club
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds
- 1 hour Golf Clinic with PGA of Canada Professional Kyla Inaba
- Group airport / hotel / golf transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome drinks function
- Farewell dinner function
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by Golf & Tours Managing Director Ainslie Saunders
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to see some of what gorgeous Canada has to offer, at your own pace. Get your partner or a friend to join you!