19th – 23rd October 2020
Fully Guided Ladies Adelaide Golf Escape
Choice of self-drive or full transfers included on this trip
Join our Host, Andrea McGann on this fabulous trip to Adelaide. It’s the perfect opportunity to explore the capital of South Australia. On this Ladies Adelaide Golf Escape you’ll play four golf courses, all in the Top 100 Golf Courses in Australia, including Royal Adelaide.
You’ll stay in one bedroom self contained apartments on one of Adelaide’s best beaches, Glenelg. Glenelg has a bustling mix of fabulous cafes, clothing boutiques and restaurants. The city is just a short tram ride away.
South Australia is renowned for its fine wine and food. To make the most of it we will take a trip to the Adelaide Hills, one of Australia’s best cool-climate wine regions. With more than 60 wineries to choose from, there is literally a cellar door around every corner. This region was hit hard by the Bushfires in early 2020 with over 25,000 hectares of land burnt, including 1,100 hectares of grapevines. Many of these vineyards are small, family run properties. The best way we can help this amazing region get back on its feet is by visiting, tasting and buying some of its world class wine.
Our Ladies Adelaide Golf Escape is open to women of all golfing abilities. Relax, explore and indulge with a fabulous golf escape with Golf & Tours. This trip will be a stress free, rejuvenating getaway.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation at the at the Oaks Plaza Pier Glenelg – Self-Contained One Bedroom Apartments – 4.5 star
- 4 Rounds of golf including:
Royal Adelaide Golf Club – Ranked #9 in Australia
The Grange Golf Club – West Course – Ranked #38 in Australia
Glenelg Golf Club – Ranked #39 in Australia
Mount Compass Golf Club – Ranked #81 in Australia
- Pull trollies at all rounds – Motorised carts available on request
- Group airport / hotel / golf transfers
- Welcome drinks function
- Shopping excursion to Hahndorf
- Wine tasting tour of the Adelaide Hills
- Golf competition
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by our fabulous and experienced Golf &Tours Host, Andrea McGann
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip in Adelaide, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to have your partner or a friend to join you! Explore more, at your own pace.