1st – 5th March 2021
Fully Guided Self Drive Ladies Byron Bay Golf Retreat
Just 3 Places left!
There’s nothing quite like a mini-break with idyllic beaches, unspoilt hinterland, picturesque golf courses and friends to help recharge and re-fuel the soul. This Ladies Byron Bay Golf Retreat, will be fully escorted by our friendly Golf & Tours Host. She will be there to ensure you make the most of this trip. To unwind, chill out and relax in Australia’s epicentre of counter-culture luxury.
This Ladies Byron Bay Golf Getaway is open to ladies of all golfing abilities. If you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced golfer, everyone is catered for. Whether you want to play new golf courses, or you just want a relaxing break to recharge, this is the trip for you.
On this Ladies Byron Bay Golf Retreat we will be playing some of Northern NSW’s most picturesque courses, including Byron Bay, Mullumbimby, Murwillumbah and Coolangatta Tweed Golf Clubs. We are staying at the 5 star Elements of Byron Resort, in lush rainforest surrounds, with poolside daybeds, beach frontage, award winning day spa and cosy villas.
You can indulge in revitalising massages, facials and spa treatments, and unwind with morning yoga classes. You’ll have time to shop in true Byron style, at the many unique lifestyle stores that offer an eclectic fusion of raw and bohemian-inspired fashion and interiors. You may want to start with an empty suitcase! Byron is also home to a host of ambitious eating and drinking experiences for us to enjoy, and we will. Did someone suggest a sunset espresso martini?
Our Ladies Byron Bay Golf Retreats are all about relaxing and enjoying yourself. A girls getaway in Byron Bay with Golf & Tours is a stress free, rejuvenating getaway.
On this trip we will also visit the Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre. If you haven’t visited this stunning Gallery before, you’ll be amazed. The prestigious Margaret Olley Art Centre was completed in May 2014 and really is exceptional. After Olley’s death, her famous home studio at 48 Duxford Street, Paddington was painstakingly relocated and recreated at the Tweed Regional Gallery.
Ladies Byron Bay Golf Getaway
- 4 Nights’ accommodation at the Elements of Byron Resort – 5 star
- 4 Rounds of golf including:
Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club – River Course
Byron Bay Golf Club
Mullumbimby Golf Club
Murwillumbah Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts
- Visit to Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre
- Daily yoga class
- Welcome drinks
- Breakfast Daily
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Golf competition
- Golf & Tours essential, tailor made Restaurant & Shopping Guide
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by our fabulous and experienced Golf & Tours Host
- Day Spa Experiences – Massages, Facials, Manicures/Pedicures etc
- Two course lunch at Three Blue Ducks at The Farm Byron Bay -We have a 2:00pm reservation so there will be plenty of time for you to indulge in morning day spa treatments etc
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip in Byron Bay, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to have your partner or a friend to join you! Explore more, at your own pace.
“What a wonderful tour for our ladies group to Byron! Ainslie is a wonderful organiser and every detail was smooth, efficient but most of all friendly and relaxed. Even with COVID restrictions we all enjoyed our getaway to Byron Bay enormously. The accommodation at Elements was perfect for us. I would totally recommend Golf & Tours to organise your next golf tour.” Brenda Carrigan – 2020 Ladies Byron Bay Golf Retreat Participant