Ladies Self Drive Byron Bay Golf Retreat
9th – 13th August 2021
Fully escorted by Golf & Tours Host Sue Charles
This tour will be fully escorted by local Host, Sue Charles. Sue is a Byron Bay local, and has lived in this region for 19 years. Sue is a passionate golfer and loves showing our groups the hidden gems this gorgeous seaside town has to offer, that only foodies or locals might know about.
With idyllic beaches, unspoilt hinterland, picturesque golf courses and friends, there’s nothing quite like a girls getaway to help recharge and re-fuel the soul.
This Ladies Byron Bay Golf Retreat August 2021 is open to ladies of all golfing abilities. Whether your reason for joining us is desire to play new golf courses, or you just want a relaxing break to recharge, this is the trip for you.
On this Ladies Byron Bay Golf Retreat we will be playing some of Northern NSW’s most picturesque courses, including Byron Bay, Ocean Shores and Murwillumbah Golf Clubs. We stay at the 5 star, beachfront, Elements of Byron Resort, in lush rainforest surrounds, with poolside daybeds, an award winning day spa and fabulous villas.
Indulge in revitalising massages, facials and spa treatments, and unwind with morning yoga classes. You’ll have time to shop in true Byron style, at the many unique lifestyle stores that offer a eclectic bohemian-inspired fashion and interiors.
We only ever play two days of golf in a row, so on the Wednesday we’re taking you to one of Byron Bay’s top restaurants. We’ve got a late lunch reservation so there will be lots of time for you to explore Byron Bay in the morning.
We suggest also a visit to the Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre. The prestigious Margaret Olley Art Centre was completed in May 2014 and after Olley’s death, her famous home studio in Paddington, Sydney was painstakingly relocated and recreated at the Tweed Regional Gallery.
Our Ladies Byron Bay Golf Retreats are all about relaxing and enjoying yourself. A girls getaway in Byron Bay with Golf & Tours is a stress free, rejuvenating getaway.
- 4 Nights’ accommodation at the Elements of Byron Resort – 5 star
- 4 Rounds of golf including:
Byron Bay Golf Club (twice)
Ocean shores Country Club
Murwillumbah Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts
- Visit to Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre
- Daily yoga class
- Welcome drinks
- Breakfast Daily
- Lunch at a fabulous Byron Bay restaurant on Wednesday
- Lunch at Ocean Shores Country Club
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Golf competition
- Golf & Tours essential, tailor made Restaurant & Shopping Guide
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by our fabulous and experienced Golf & Tours Host
- Day Spa Experiences – Massages, Facials, Manicures/Pedicures etc
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip in Byron Bay, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to have your partner or a friend to join you! Explore more, at your own pace.
“What a wonderful tour for our ladies group to Byron! Ainslie is a wonderful organiser and every detail was smooth, efficient but most of all friendly and relaxed. Even with COVID restrictions we all enjoyed our getaway to Byron Bay enormously. The accommodation at Elements was perfect for us. I would totally recommend Golf & Tours to organise your next golf tour.” Brenda Carrigan – 2020 Ladies Byron Bay Golf Retreat Participant