10th – 19th September 2020
BORDEAUX – LOIRE VALLEY – CHAMPAGNE – PARIS
Fully guided Ladies France Golf Escape
J’adore la France! A country where everyday experiences are transformed into lifelong memories. Ordering coffee at a Parisian cafe, sipping Champagne in Reims, teeing off surrounded by ancient vineyards. You don’t have to be an adventure traveller to have an adventure… and this is our type of adventure!
Join us as we travel to Bordeaux, the Loire Valley, Champagne and Paris as we indulge in a ladies only vacation of golf, wine and champagne!
The indulgence also extends to the golf, as we play some of France’s best golf clubs, including Golf de Chantilly’s Vineuil Course and the host of the 2018 Ryder Cup, L’Albatros course at Le Golf National.
We play 5 golf clubs ranked within France’s Top 16 courses, over 10 days. When not on the greens, there will be plenty of time to explore medieval villages, sample wine in historic château’s, savour authentic French food and to enjoy the “joie de vivre” of France!
This bespoke, small group trip will be Hosted by Golf & Tours Managing Director, who is there to ensure you have the greatest experience possible.
Experience the best of golf, wine and Champagne on Golf & Tours Ladies France Golf Escape in 2020!
- 9 Nights’ accommodation
Bordeaux – Radisson Blu Bordeaux – 3 Nights – Standard Room – 4 Star
Loire Valley – Hôtel Le Clos d’Amboise – 2 Nights – Standard Room – 4 Star
Paris – Hotel Le Littré – 4 Nights – Standard Room – 4 Star
- 5 Rounds of golf including:
Golf de Chantilly (Vineuil Course) – Ranked #2 in France
Golf du Médoc (Les Châteaux Course) – Ranked #9 in France
Les Aisses Golf Club – Ranked #12 in France
Le Golf National (L’Albatros Ryder Cup Course) – Ranked #13 in France
Grand Saint-Emilion Golf Club – Ranked #16 in France
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds, except Golf de Chantilly which is a walking course only
- Group airport / hotel / golf transfers
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drinks function
- Day trip to Reims and tastings at two of France’s biggest Champagne Houses
- Visit to Cognac and a tasting at one of their top distilleries
- Visit to Saint-Emilion with a private guided visit to a château followed by wine tasting
- Tour and private wine tasting at Château Kirwan
- Visit to Château de Chenonceau with self-guided audio tour
- Farewell dinner
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by Golf & Tours’ Managing Director Ainslie Saunders
- Day Spa Experiences – Massages, Facials, Manicures/Pedicures etc
- Additional rounds of golf
- Additional night’s accommodation pre or post tour
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your ladies France golf escape, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to see some of what France has to offer, at your own pace. Get your partner or a friend to join you!