4th – 8th May 2020
Fully Guided Mornington Peninsula
Ladies Golf Escape
This extraordinary region has been likened by many leading golf writers and top players to California’s Monterey, Scotland’s Fife and the Hamptons near New York.
Tee off to the tune of the thundering Bass Strait and putt above jaw-dropping coastal views in the region known as ‘The Cups’ for its proliferation of superb courses. This small but beautiful peninsula is home to some of Australia’s most stunning golf courses. With a mild maritime climate and stunning coastline, you have perfect conditions for links courses.
These conditions, fortuitously are also perfect for vineyards. When not on the course, sample your way around the Mornington Peninsula’s boutique cellar doors for the region’s renowned Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Shiraz, Pinot Gris and Pinot Grigio on our 2020 Mornington Peninsula Ladies Golf Holiday.
On this Mornington Peninsula Ladies Golf Escape, we will stay in the beautiful village of Sorrento, a gorgeous heritage village with historic limestone buildings that line the main street. The village offers stylish shopping, with more than 60 retail outlets including boutiques, interior design stores, galleries and antique outlets. Naturally, the cafes, restaurants and designer ice-cream are superb.
- 5 Days / 4 Nights’ accommodation at the Hotel Sorrento – 4 star
- 4 Rounds of golf including:
Sandhurst Golf Club
The Dunes Golf Links
Moonah Links Golf Club
St Andrews Beach Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds
- Group airport / hotel / golf transfers
- Welcome drinks and canapes function
- Daily breakfast
- Farewell dinner
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by an experienced and friendly Golf & Tours Host
- Half Day Mornington Wine Tasting Tour
- Day Spa Experiences – Massages, Facials, Manicures/Pedicures etc
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your Mornington Peninsula Ladies Golf Escape, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to see some of what the gorgeous Mornington Peninsula has to offer, at your own pace. Why not get your partner or a friend to join you!