Murray River Ladies Golf Tuition Week
18 – 22 May 2020
Fully escorted by ALPG Professional Jody Fleming
Only 10 rooms are available on this trip!
This Murray River Ladies Golf Tuition Week will be fully hosted by ALPG Professional Jody Fleming. Jody has played professionally throughout Australia, Asia, the US and Canada. Now retired, Jody’s focus is on coaching and mentoring golfers from beginners to the elite.
The emphasis of this ladies golf getaway is on having fun, improving your golf and meeting other lady golfers.
On our Murray River Ladies Golf Tuition Week you’ll stay at the Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort, situated 1 hour from Albury Airport. The resort has 3 golf courses, a Health & Fitness Centre, a fully qualified massage therapist and physiotherapist. There is also a movie theatre, restaurant, bar and bowls & croquet lawn.
You’ll play 4 rounds of golf with on course tuition, offered by Jody to help improve your game. Group golf clinics will be included, and private golf lessons with Jody will also be offered.
This will be a fun, social golf week, and is open to women golfers of all abilities. We’ll be playing some beautiful Murray golf courses, learning all we can from our Host ALPG Professional Jody Fleming, and having a couple of drinks in the clubhouse afterwards.
Come join us for a fun Murray River Ladies Golf Tuition Week!
- 4 Nights’ accommodation at the Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort
- 4 Rounds of golf at Yarrawonga including:
The Executive Course (9 holes)
The Lake Course (twice)
The Murray Course
- Pre-game Golf Clinics with ALPG Professional Jody Fleming
- On course instruction & golf tips
- Pull trollies at each round
- Group airport / hotel transfers
- Daily Breakfasts
- Welcome drinks function
- Farewell dinner
- Golf competition
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by ALPG Professional Jody Fleming
- Half Day Rutherglen Wine Tasting Tour
- Motorised carts at each round
- Private golf lessons with ALPG Professional Jody Fleming
- Day Spa Experiences – Massages, Facials etc