Women’s Gold Coast Golf Tuition Week
1st -5th July 2024
Fully escorted by Golf & Tours Host Tiffany Mika
“What a fantastic week we just had at the Gold Coast with Golf & Tours! I really couldn’t fault it – I think it was really good value for money – and it was fun! Everything was PERFECT – the golf courses, the accommodation, the meals provided, the goody bag, the prizes, the transport, the Top Golf event, the weather, the fun, the laughter, the company, the G&Ts, the great golf clinics and tips and the amazing calm organisation, and even the golf improved (I hope!). I’ll be back!” Sue MacDonald – Mona Vale Golf Club
Framed by pristine white sand and bubbling with unrivalled energy, the Gold Coast is a golfer’s paradise. With 300 days of sunshine each year, warm blue water, an average temperature of 25 degrees, this is the perfect destination for our Women’s Gold Coast Golf Tuition Week.
Join us as we play 4 rounds of golf at the best courses on the Gold Coast: Links Hope Island, Lakelands, Sanctuary Cove and RACV Royal Pines.
On our Women’s Gold Coast Golf Tuition Week, you’ll be staying in luxurious one bedroom suites in vibrant Broadbeach. There will also be plenty of time on this trip for spa treatments, tours, cruises, poolside relaxing and to sample the many hot new restaurants, cafes and bars that will be on your doorstep.
On this tour you will have a golf clinic before each game, and on course tuition as you play. Tiffany, our Teaching Professional will float between each group, helping you with your golf game as you need it.
The tuition on this Women’s Gold Coast Golf Tuition Week is completely optional.
- 5 Days / 4 Nights’ accommodation at the Meriton Serviced Apartments Broadbeach in a One Bedroom Suite with full kitchen – 4 star
- 4 Rounds of golf including:
Links Hope Island
RACV Royal Pines Golf Resort
Lakelands Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds
- Welcome & Golf Presentation
- Golf Skills Clinics
- On course tuition and demonstrations
- Golf Tips
- Welcome drinks function
- Airport / Golf / Hotel Group Transfers
- Welcome gift
- Golf & Tours essential, tailor made Restaurant & Shopping Guide
- Fully escorted by our fabulous Golf & Tours Host, Teaching Professional Tiffany Mika
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to see some of what the gorgeous Gold Coast has to offer, at your own pace.