26th April – 2nd May 2023
Womens Queenstown Golf Tour
Fully escorted by Golf & Tours Host Ally Jones
“Golf & Tours provides brilliant experiences for women, to travel and make friends, and enjoy new golfing experiences at all levels. All hassle free, thanks to Golf & Tours!” Marilyn Howarth – Royal Canberra Golf Club
With five world class golf courses all within a short drive of Queenstown, coupled with fantastically scenic lake and mountain landscapes, exceptional food and wine, lake cruises, spa treatments, boutique and shopping, Queenstown is the perfect destination for a women’s golf getaway.
On our Womens Queenstown Golf Tour, we’ll be staying on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, at the centrally located Crowne Plaza Queenstown. You’ll literally be steps away from bars, restaurants, shopping, art galleries, day spas and great coffee.
As with all G&T tours, this Womens Queenstown Golf Tour will include more than just golf. There are many walking and hiking trails around Queenstown, Milford Sound sightseeing tours, or you can indulge yourself with spa treatments, boutique shopping and excellent food and wine, from one of the 200 vineyards in the region.
Come join our 2023 Womens Queenstown Golf Tour!
- 7 Days / 6 Nights’ accommodation at the Crowne Plaza Queenstown – 4 star
- 4 Rounds of golf including:
Jacks Point Golf Club (twice)
Millbrook Golf Resort
Queenstown Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds
- Group airport / hotel / golf transfers
- Welcome drinks and canapes function
- Farewell dinner & presentation
- Golf competition
- Welcome gift
- Golf & Tours essential, tailor made Restaurant & Shopping Guide
- Fully escorted by by our friendly and inclusive Host, Ally Jones
- Day Spa Experiences – Massages, Facials, Manicures/Pedicures etc
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to see some of what the gorgeous South Island of New Zealand has to offer, at your own pace.
“I had a great holiday with the group in Queenstown. The organisation was fantastic and we packed so much into the 6 nights and we would not have been able to organise as much by ourselves. I am confident my golf has improved from the experience.” Irene Newport – Bayview Golf Club