Sat 11th – Fri 17th November 2017
Queenstown Golf Tour
With five world class golf courses all within a short drive of Queenstown, coupled with fantastically scenic lake and mountain landscapes, exceptional food and wine, lake cruises, spa treatments, boutique and shopping, this is the perfect place for leisurely games of golf on our Queenstown golf tour.
Tiffany Mika, The Consistency Specialist is one of Sydney’s most popular and well respected golf coaches and will be hosting this tour. With an impressive list of qualifications including a BA (Human Movement Studies),
AGFT (Australian Golf Teachers Federation) and
WGTF (World Golf Teachers Federation), Tiff really knows her stuff. Her friendly, down to earth nature, coupled with her patient and passionate teaching style will ensure that you make the most of the amazing golf courses on this Queenstown golf tour.
This trip is suitable for female and male golfers of all abilities as the tour includes golf clinics, tips and instruction from Tiffany. You can see some of Tiff’s instructional videos here.
Staying on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, at the centrally located Novotel Lakeside Queenstown, you will be literally steps away from bars, restaurants, shopping, art galleries, day spas and great coffee.
As with all G&T tours, this trip will include more than just golf. There will be shopping trips to Arrowtown, and the option to join in on so many other activities such as wine tasting tours with lunch, day spa experiences, private cooking classes with one of Queenstown’s top chefs, Milford Sound scenic flights, cruises on Lake Wakatipu, Lord of the Rings Safaris and Hot Spring experiences.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights’ accommodation at the Novotel Lakeside Queenstown – 4 star
- 4 Rounds of golf including:
Jacks Point Golf Club (twice)
Millbrook Golf Resort
Queenstown Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds
- 2 Golf Clinics with Tiffany Mika
- Group airport / hotel / golf transfers
- Welcome drinks and canapes function
- Shopping excursion to Arrowtown
- Three course farewell dinner & presentation
- Golf competition
- Golf tips & instruction
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by Teaching Professional Tiffany Mika
- Full Day Wine Tasting Tour with a “Trust the Chef” Lunch including matching wines at Amisfield Winery & Bistro
- Day Spa Experiences – Massages, Facials, Manicures/Pedicures etc
- Onsen Hot Pools Tandeki Experience – Includes return transfers, glass of wine, bubbles, beer or juice, bathing in cedar hot tubs with uninterrupted views across the Shotover Canyon
- Private group cooking class with one of Queenstown’s top chef cooking class including 3 course meal
- Milford Sound Scenic Flight & Cruise – Full Day coach-cruise-coach
- Lord of the Rings/Dart River Safari – Coach to Glenorchy with commentary, visit the town of Paradise and see LOTR locations, enjoy a rainforest walk and jet boat safari up the Dart River
- Scenic cruise on Lake Wakatipu aboard vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to see some of what the gorgeous South Island of New Zealand has to offer, at your own pace. Why not get your partner or a friend to join you!