2nd – 12th April 2019
Ladies Italian Golf Tour
Fully Escorted by PGA Professional Katie Rule
Milano, Lake Como & Lake Garda
Golf, art, food, wine and history
A Golf & Tours Ladies Golf Holiday in Italy gives you the opportunity to travel in safety and comfort. Let us take care of all the details while you indulge in golf, art, culture, food and wine.
Our host PGA Professional Katie Rule will take you to some of Italy’s most stunning golf courses. To ensure that you make the most of the golf, Katie will be running pre-round golf clinics and offering on course tuition, instruction and tips, throughout the trip. Katie is qualified in PGA Golf Psychology Coaching, and ensuring that golfers are happy on the golf course is her number one priority. Over the course of the tour there will be plenty of time to talk with Katie about your game and swing (quite possibly over a glass of Prosecco or two!).
This tour isn’t only about the golf though. With Golf & Tours’ Ladies Golf Holiday in Italy you will enjoy walking tours with local guides in Milan and Verona. There will also be a private full day tour on Lake Como to explore Bellagio and visit some of the Lake’s most magnificent villas via boat.
This Ladies Golf Holiday in Italy is a trip for those of us who want to play (and improve their) golf at stunning courses, whilst making the most of the Italian culture, art, gorgeous countryside and amazing food and wine.
The tour starts in Milan, Italy’s global hub of fashion, and the home of Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper, La Scala; one of Italy’s most beautiful opera houses and the massive Gothic Duomo di Milano.
Our next stop is Lake Garda to stay at Palazzo Arzaga, an ancient palace converted into a 5 star Golf & Spa Resort. A visit to the day spa here after a round of golf will help to recharge our batteries.
From here our final destination is Lake Como, the holiday destination of the rich and famous since ancient Roman Times. On the way , we will stop in Franciacorta, Italy’s sparkling wine region. There’ll be wine tasting and lunch and nearby is one of Italy’s premier Outlet Shopping Villages, which we will have to visit.
This Ladies Golf Holiday in Italy is pure Golfing La Dolce Vita.
- 10 Nights’ accommodation
Milan – Sina De La Ville Hotel – 4 Nights – Superior Room – 4 Star
Lake Garda – Palazzo Arzaga Hotel Spa and Golf Resort – 2 Nights – Classic Palazzo Room – 5 Star
Lake Como – Hilton Lake Como – 4 Nights – Guest Room – 4 Star
- 5 Rounds of golf including:
Villa d’Este Golf Club
Golf Club Milano
Arzaga Golf Club
GardaGolf Country Club
Le Robinie Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds
- Pre-round golf clinics with PGA Professional Katie Rule
- On course tuition, instruction and demonstrations
- Individual feedback and advice on your golf swing (if requested)
- Group airport / hotel / golf transfers
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drinks and canapes function
- Local Guided Tour of Milan
- Local Guided Tour of Verona
- Shopping expedition to Franciacorta Outlet Village
- Wine Tasting and Lunch in Franciacorta, Italy’s sparkling wine region
- Private motor boat full day tour of Lake Como and Bellagio with local guide
- Farewell dinner & presentation
- Golf competition
- Golf tips & on course instruction
- Welcome gift
- Fully escorted by PGA Professional Katie Rule