18th – 25th September 2023
Solheim Cup & Sightseeing Spain Tour
for Women and Men
Costa del Sol | Finca Cortesin
“Golf & Tours are world class women that work well together and with others. The whole tour was planned out to perfection. They don’t miss a beat. A joy to be around.” Lynn Schoenfeld – Moorpark Country Club
This 5 star, unescorted trip to the gorgeous Costa del Sol will ensure you don’t miss any of the action at the 2023 Solheim Cup. The tournament, established in 1990, between the best women golfers from the US and Europe will be held at Finca Cortesin Golf Club, in 2023.
Held every two years, the Solheim Cup has grown into the most highly coveted trophy in women’s professional golf team competition; some of the most memorable moments in the sport have happened during past Solheim Cups.
Prior to the tournament getting underway, we have included 3 sightseeing tours, for you to really make the most of this gorgeous part of Spain.
On our Solheim Cup & Sightseeing Spain Tour, you’ll enjoy a full day guided tour to discover the beautiful city of Granada, in the foothills of Sierra Nevada Mountains. Your knowledgeable guide will explore the Alhambra Palace, the Palace of Charles V and the Generalife Gardens with you.
There will also be a full day tour of Seville, the capital of Andalusia. You’ll take a panoramic tour of the city and visit the emblematic Plaza de España, stroll around the Murillo Gardens and the Barrio de Santa Cruz. You’ll also visit Seville’s Cathedral and learn about its historical importance.
SOLHEIM CUP & SIGHTSEEING TOUR SPAIN INCLUSIONS
- 8 Days / 7 Nights’ 5 Star accommodation at the Elba Estepona Gran Hotel & Thalasso Spa
- Full Solheim Cup Experience with 4 Day Ground Tickets (Thurs – Sun)
- Guaranteed Tickets to the Opening & Closing Ceremony
- 3 Sightseeing Tours with a plethora of highlights in Granada, Seville, and local sightseeing excursions, such as Malaga – Tours will be modified to fit the final Solheim Cup schedule
- Group round trip transfers to Finca Cortesin Golf Club on tournament days
- Daily European breakfast
- Welcome Reception
- Onsite Concierge Team
- Round Trip transfers from Malaga Airport (18th & 25th Sept 2023)
OPTIONAL ADD ONS
- Ping Pavilion tickets
- Closing ceremony tickets
- Rounds of golf