Women’s Gold Coast Golf Tuition Week
19th – 23rd June 2023
Fully escorted by Golf & Tours Host Tiffany Mika
Framed by pristine white sand and bubbling with unrivalled energy, the Gold Coast is a golfer’s paradise. With 300 days of sunshine each year, warm blue water, an average temperature of 25 degrees, the Gold Coast is the perfect golfing destination.
Join us as we play 4 rounds of golf at the best courses on the Gold Coast: Links Hope Island, Lakelands, Sanctuary Cove and RACV Royal Pines.
On this Women’s Gold Coast Golf Tuition Week, you’ll be staying in luxurious one bedroom suites in vibrant Broadbeach. There will also be plenty of time on this trip for spa treatments, tours, cruises, poolside relaxing and to sample the many hot new restaurants, cafes and bars that will be on your doorstep.
On this tour you will have a golf clinic before each game, and on course tuition as you play. Tiffany, our Teaching Professional will float between each group, helping you with your golf game as you need it.
The tuition on this trip is completely optional.
- 6 Days / 5 Nights’ accommodation at the Meriton Serviced Apartments Broadbeach in a One Bedroom Suite with full kitchen – 4 star
- 4 Rounds of golf including:
Links Hope Island
RACV Royal Pines Golf Resort
Lakelands Golf Club
- Shared motorised carts at all rounds
- Golf Theory Clinic
- Golf Skills Clinic
- On course tuition and demonstrations
- Golf Tips
- Welcome drinks function
- Farewell dinner
- Airport / Golf / Hotel Group Transfers
- Welcome gift
- Golf & Tours essential, tailor made Restaurant & Shopping Guide
- Fully escorted by our fabulous Golf & Tours Host, Teaching Professional Tiffany Mika
Register Your InterestWe're so excited that you're interested in our escorted tour! To register your interest in the tour, and receive a copy of the itinerary, please complete the form below. We will be back in contact ASAP, but in the meantime, start packing your bags!
PRE & POST TOUR OPTIONS
- If you would like to book pre or post tour accommodation to extend your trip, just let us know! It’s the perfect opportunity to see some of what the gorgeous Gold Coast has to offer, at your own pace.